
To celebrate the last sixth months of Sadie's life, we upgraded her to size 3 in diapers, we bought her a ton of level 2 solid foods and some plastic bibs, we bought her some socks that actually fit her (kinda large) feet and I went through her closet and threw everything that didn't fit her into a pile. Sadie also sat up for quite awhile (okay really only a few seconds, but it was exciting none-the-less). All of these things are a constant reminder to me that my little girl is growing up WAY TOO FAST!
11 comments:
You did some impressive posting! I love the 2008 in Review scrapbook page. Looks like you had tons of fun for the holidays. Sadie is a cutie, and it's true, all kids grow up too fast!
Don't blink, time speeds up as they grow :)
Purple is definitely her color! Do you make all those headbands?
She always has the cutest clothes and matching bows! It's sad when they grow out of some of their clothes. I bet she has plenty of new clothes to grow into, though. How fun!
You're such a talented blogger! Love hearing about Sadie's growth.
yeah sadie!! happy 6 months!
you forgot to mention she gets cuter and cuter everyday too!! I sure like that little Sadie!
One of these days I am going to have you teach me all about digital scrapbooking so I can make cute little posts just like you. What a cute little tribute to Sadie. She is so adorable, I love to see her at church with her daddy taking good care of her. I know that you guys love and appreciate your little girl, it is a great sight to see.
haha! Cute girl!!
way too fast is right!
Six months is a great age! What a cutie! Isn't it crazy that she'll probably be running around outside this summer?!
Post a Comment