do you need any help with treats for your fun girl's night out? if i need to... is it okay if i bring brooklyn? your little sadie is so cute... i can't believe she is 6 months already. it doesn't seem like it was that long ago when i was trying to get some newborn pics! let me know if you need help.
4 comments:
do you need any help with treats for your fun girl's night out? if i need to... is it okay if i bring brooklyn? your little sadie is so cute... i can't believe she is 6 months already. it doesn't seem like it was that long ago when i was trying to get some newborn pics! let me know if you need help.
Oh...my...gosh! This night is going to be, like, so much fun! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
What that last comment your husband's comment? he makes me laugh! Would he rather go see Twilight again???
Sorry I missed the shin dig last night! Hey, I changed the background on my blog but I can't remember how you got the blog backgroud tag to hide...
Post a Comment