1.02.2009

Happy New Year!


What a year it has been! Obviously the addition of Sadie being the highlight! She is such a delight and I feel really lucky to be her mother. I also feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I have been reflecting on how much life has changed in the past few months and it makes me really grateful to know that I can be with my little family forever.

I have finally finished playing around and editing pictures so have fun paroosing...

7 comments:

Katie said...

WOW!! What an impressive over haul of bloginess. I thoroughly enjoyed all the collages and updates. Niiiiiiiice work Bloggin' Queen.

Megan said...

Holy Moly that's a lot of posting. I'm always impressed by your picture collages. Are those difficult to do? They look so nice.

The Taggarts said...

I love the 2008 in Review! Some day you'll have to teach me how to make such cute collages. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas and New Year's!

k8e said...

Great minds must think alike! I downloaded this same template! Except I'm so far behind it may take a while before I get it done! Looks like you had a great year! And little Sadie is so cute!

devrie said...

Wow, you guys are troopers! I'm glad you had such a fun holiday. It's so nice to keep in touch this way! Hopefully we'll see you all soon.

Sharee said...

It was great catching up on your blog! You are so wonderful at taking pictures. You and Brian did a great job on your talks in church. It looks like you had a busy but good holiday.

Kimberly said...

Okay, so this will sound stupid but how do you make these collages and such. I really want to do something like this for my yearly family newsletter and I am at a complete loss...digi scrap-booking software? Help please!