I found this picture on a blog today and I am wondering if this is my next project. We would just have to give our hope chest a makeover and add this wall molding to the entry. SO CUTE HUH?!?
I finally am looking at your blog....it's been awhile :) CONGRATS!! i'm so excited athat you're preggo with #2!! Also, i love all the great picture you take and that looks like a really fun project for your house, it's beautiful actually!
Sounds ambitious. That looks like a dark walnut stain. I have a chest that I got from Dane in the nursery that I keep telling myself that I'm going to refinish.....someday!
4 comments:
I am just catching up. Congrats on your pregnancy. I wonder if it is a boy or girl??
I finally am looking at your blog....it's been awhile :) CONGRATS!! i'm so excited athat you're preggo with #2!! Also, i love all the great picture you take and that looks like a really fun project for your house, it's beautiful actually!
Sounds ambitious. That looks like a dark walnut stain. I have a chest that I got from Dane in the nursery that I keep telling myself that I'm going to refinish.....someday!
I like it lots! :) I need to find something to do with our cedar chest.. obviously it needs a makeover also!
Post a Comment