12.20.2010

Fabulous Fall Family Pictures

StewartFall2010 (1)

I did a photo swap with my awesome friend Kimberly  on pretty much the last nice day to take pictures with the Fall leaves! We really lucked out because the next day there was a foot of snow and the temp dropped about 20 degree and it hasn’t really warmed up since.  I have been playing around with the pics and doing a million head swaps (Kimberly...you are going to laugh at how many I did!) and trying some new actions, so in a nutshell, I have been having lotsa FUN! It is fun to have so many photography friends so we can get family pictures a few times a year because these little girls change so much and I guess I do to with gaining and losing baby weight. Enjoy!

StewartFall2010 (3)

StewartFall2010 (8)

StewartFall2010 (2)

StewartFall2010 (6)

StewartFall2010-(9)

StewartFall2010 (7)

StewartFall2010 (5)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Darling photos! What a cute family.

Towne Family said...

You really did have cute Christmas cards. Hope you're enjoying your last few days before Christmas. Love you guys!

Towne Family said...

You really did have cute Christmas cards. Hope you're enjoying your last few days before Christmas. Love you guys!

Belnap Family said...

Very cute! Yah, I can honestly say there were VERY few that had both girls smiling at the same time...but who has to know right?!