Where do you find these things? Steve and I think it would be time well spent if we could watch Brian do the "Planet Rock Dance." You look kinda like the guy.
I agree with the last post about Brian looking like this guy. Having bad vision, I thought it was Brian. I want to see Brian do the remake of this video:) Maybe throw in a tutu~
That was entralling. You just never know what's going to happen...even with him repeating the moves several times...such vigorous moment and then a sudden freeze. I couldn't take my eyes off of him :)
4 comments:
That was amazing! Can we please learn that for the next family reunion talent show?!?
Where do you find these things? Steve and I think it would be time well spent if we could watch Brian do the "Planet Rock Dance." You look kinda like the guy.
I agree with the last post about Brian looking like this guy. Having bad vision, I thought it was Brian. I want to see Brian do the remake of this video:) Maybe throw in a tutu~
That was entralling. You just never know what's going to happen...even with him repeating the moves several times...such vigorous moment and then a sudden freeze. I couldn't take my eyes off of him :)
Post a Comment