I have been so caught up with home projects, crafts, pinterest :), playing, and reading other people's blogs that I have sadly neglected ours! So I am going to do some catching up on past events.
Christmas Eve was a really nice relaxing day. We spent the day hanging out at home and running to a store to pick up last minute things we needed for that night and for Christmas. Here is Sadie so excited to start our Christmas Eve feast...
and then there is Emmy. She was not a happy girl waiting for everything to come out of the oven.
Here is apart of the feast. Everything hadn't quite made it to the table yet. What we do is let everyone pick out whatever they like to eat and have a big finger food meal. Sadie chose squeeze its and beans (very random), I did the vege tray and sushi, and Brian's provided all of the other yummy things. I can't remember what Emmy wanted, but she is always a big fan of pop.
Emmy was actually only interested in the drink selection and hardly had any food...hence the two sippys and the pop can. We only gave her a little in a can. She has spilled too many things to trust her just yet.

I thought it would be a fun tradition with my girls to paint our toenails bright red each Christmas Eve, but Sadie didn't want anything to do with it. Emmy sits really still and is always so good when she gets her nails done.
Then we made cookies for Santa...
and Sadie got really mad at Emmy when she started eating them. I told her Santa could only eat three cookies and the rest could be for the family, but she still wasn't happy.
Then we read Luke 2 and Sadie was the very proud angel
Emmy wanted to be an angel too and Mary and hold baby Jesus. There was some major fighting going on over baby Jesus.
I love this picture of these three!
Sadie has become quite the photographer and grabs my camera to take pics all the time. Good thing I've got insurance on it!

Then of course of traditional picture in PJ's in front of the tree. My maternity pjs consist of Brian's large shirts so I decided to forgo the pjs this year.










No comments:
Post a Comment