2.18.2012

All About Em!

 - Emmy likes to lay down by the air vents in our house and talk to the "monsters" in the basement. They are becoming really good friends. Brian sort of started her doing this. It is so funny to watch.

 - Emmy likes to say, "What would you like?" and then she'll hand you something, but you must give it right back or she gets really mad.

 - Emmy is getting all four of her molars in at the same time which has been causing gunky eyes, a runny nose, and an ear ache. Poor girl.

- It seems like all of Sadie's friends love Emmy and have adopted her as their friend too which is great because she wants to be a big girl like her sister.

- She calls Sadie "sisa" which means sister

- Emmy is into everything and loves to make water messes so much that my side of the cabinet in my bathroom has an insane amount of water damage to the wood. She closes the door to my bedroom and the door to the bathroom so I have to go searching for her.

 - She loves Tangled and watches it daily (no exaggeration people.. she has the lyrics memorized).

- Her favorite songs right now are Mockingbird Hill, I Love to See the Temple, Choose the Right, I Am A Child of God and Jesus Want's Me For a Sunbeam and knows all the lyrics.

 - Emmy's schedule goes like this. Awake at 5:50 - watches a Barbie movie until 7:30 when I wake up. Takes a nap from apx. 2pm - 4:30 and wakes up inconsolable. Goes to bed at 8pm. Wakes up at midnight to 1 inconsolable and then it all starts over again.  I know I should probably put her down for an earlier nap, but whenever I do she jumps out of her crib over and over!

- She is  having a really hard time learning her colors, but she knows the sounds of all of the letters of the alphabet.

- She loves to be chased....all day long.

- I'll have to see what Brian wants to add to the list because I am sure I am forgetting a ton of stuff!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a hilarious play by play of Emmy's b'day. Loved "the fit" followed by the realization of her b'day....and then all smiles:)