2.16.2012

Little Athletes

We went to an open gym with our friend Jodi and kids and it is so fun that all of our kids are such daredevils! They were all over the place jumping into foam pits and got some pent up energy out. I think we might have to do this once a month in the winter. I can’t wait to go again when I am not pregnant so I can try out more of the equipment.

_DSC5567_DSC5581

_DSC5598_DSC5556

When I saw this picture of these two together it reminded me of a picture I took from a year ago...

_DSC5564

_DSC5565

_DSC5566

I can’t believe how young they look here!!! What cute girls!

vday8

_DSC5585_DSC5602

Doesn’t every Mom want to do this at some time during the day!?! I need a foam pit at my house. Emmy and Kaida loved jumping /and getting thrown into the foam pit, but getting them out was a beast. Good thing Jodi could jump in there easy and pull them both out because I was kind of a big pregnant bump on a log!

_DSC5595

I love her little wedgie. I promised I dressed her in more clothes than this. She just kept peeling off layers until she was very breezy!

_DSC5560

_DSC5604

No comments: