The storage room is finished, and I take no credit at all! Brian did an awesome job busting it out and I have been filling it with all the seasonal décor and food storage. It looks like we have a mini-Stewart grocery store down there and I love everything being so organized.
Brian has got the cutest little helper!
oops a little blurry, but you get the idea.
The shelves wrap around to the right and there is a big closet in there too so there is a lot of room to grow. I should get an after pic with all of our stuff in there, but I am too lazy to walk downstairs right now.
We had a little celebration dinner for Brian and bought a heart pizza from Papa Murphy’s. Brian doesn’t like green peppers on his pizza, but it was the easiest to use when trying to spell something, so I put them on. So he goes over to cut himself a slice and just pushes the green peppers out of the way and didn’t even notice they spelled something. It was pretty funny! So here you go Brian. You can finally read it ![]()
1 comment:
I am so jealous of your storage! I need it BAD! We don't have basements here because the limestone is too hard and costly to break through. Most people buy sheds or are smart enough to get a 3 car garage (not me!). Bah humbug!
Post a Comment