1.02.2013

Countdown to Christmas

Here is some of the things that went down in December... last year I was so much better about having an activity each day for the girls to countdown until Christmas, and this year we just did the best we could. PS pretty much all of these pictures are from our camera phones

Icecream cone and cookie decorating
Preschool Christmas Program
Choralaires Concert
Christmas naps in front of the Christmas tree (there must be something magical about that tree because my girls rarely nap!)
 
Sadie was so sick with a temperature and couldn't even sit up, but she still wanted to do a Christmas craft. She kills me!
Emmy got to go to Sadie's Christmas party dance class and participate and she was tickled pink about it!
We had a big piece of cardboard from the mirror we bought for the downstairs basement so we used it to make a Christmas tree and presents for the toy room, most mornings the girls request to make pancakes on the griddle so we made Christmas colored ones. Here is a craft I started last year (a garland I found on pinterest and I still don't have it done...I guess there is always next  year).
 
Decorating Brian's office
Delivering neighbor treats
 And mailing out Christmas cards...
(I should probably get a better pic of this)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Christmas & crafts & cut-outs & cuties & Choralaires & candy & cards, oh my!