1.06.2013

Oh Christmas Tree

After Christmas and before the tree came down, I had to have a little fun with the girls in front of the tree. Bree is the only one that would hold still enough to get a few good pics.
We wanted to get our tree from the same place as last year, but they may have gone out of business so luckily Fred Meyers saved the day and they not only had beautiful fresh trees from Oregon, but also a $5 off coupon making it a smokin hot deal.
I only had one of these tree suckers and I should have just not brought it, but you can tell from the sad Emmy picture that she did not get the tree sucker and ended up with a rainbow sucker. What was I thinking?!?
The girls get to pick out an ornament each year and I love how refined Sadie's taste was this year! Both girls helped pick out Bree's.

1 comment:

Towne Family said...

Sadie picks out ornaments like Anna. Not so much the cutesy, fun ornaments, but more of the elegant, refined ones. You guys had a nice big tree! I love it!