1.02.2013

Sadie Date

I've been trying to take the girls out individually to spend time with them and Sadie's turn was up. We went to an "adult only" party at the Museum of Idaho which was an Apple Athletics party (and no one cared a bit that I had a 4 yr old with me, thank goodness). We looked at all of the nativities and gingerbread houses and then ate a delicious dinner together. I think everyone was jealous that they didn't have a four-yr-old with them soaking up all of the Christmas fun!
 
Afterwards we went to The Nutcracker with our friends. Sadie had been listening to the music and watched every Nutcracker thing we could find on Netflix so she was excited and ready to take it all in.
 This adorable girl from our ward (far left) was in the production and her Mom took us upstairs before the performance so we could see the girls in the costumes. It was exciting to go behind the scenes!
We had great seats and great company. It was a super fun night, even when Sadie fell asleep at the end and I had to carry her back to the car three blocks away in heels in the freezing cold :) Oh the memories.

No comments: