1.20.2013

"The Most Wonderful Day of the Year"

Amazing how fast it can go from this...to this.
All three girls woke up 6:15am and discovered that Santa had come. Emmy was most excited that Santa got her candy in her stocking and really didn't care about much else besides her bubble bath and new owl towel. By 7am she was enjoying a Christmas morning bath. What a way to spend Christmas morning.
 Brian is always in charge of setting things up Christmas morning and that includes all the new electronics.
Someone's excited about his new 3D movie or at least likes me to pretend I bought him what he wanted.
 Sadie bought Emmy a really cute tea set and they had a nice morning cup of M&M's.
 Bree only opened a few presents and then was exhausted and had to take her morning nap. By the time she woke up the lighting in the house was so much better! Maybe someday when my girls sleep in I won't have to use my flash and I can have beautiful sunny Christmas morning pictures.
 Brian came through by buying the girls glitter tattoos. We've had a lot of sparkly fun with these!
 Sadie pleaded with Santa in all her letters for a cash register and this one scans, has a microphone and a calculator...but it has really not seen much action compared to the....
kitchen from Nanny and Gong! These girls have been cooking up a storm and trash the playroom daily by preparing and eating meals with all of their stuffed animals and friends.
Later that day we went to Papa & Grandma's House and they made an amazing meal and we had a second Christmas opening up more presents. They were some spoiled girls! It is really wonderful having them close so we don't have to travel far with three young, unpredictable, highly emotional girls!
Now that all of my Christmas posting is over I have no excuse to listen to the Christmas station on Pandora. It's a sad day :( haha...now I need to go catch up Oct and November pictures which I entirely skipped over pretending to be all caught up! Did I trick anyone out there?!?

3 comments:

Katie said...

PS I'd love how big your pictures are and all your buttons on the side. One of these days I'm gonna have to revamp my blog and hope I can get some tips from ya!

Katie said...

Whoops it didn't publish my first comment...I love all your fun traditions! and can't wait to visit and have the Kitchen divas whipped me up something incredible! Way to be so up to date on your blogging. *obnoxious wink*

Towne Family said...

First of all, I don't think you will ever get to have sunny Christmas morning pictures...just doesn't happen:) Secondly, what's up with Emmy cooking naked in the kitchen set? Nice apron coverage, though!