1.12.2010

18 months old!

MercedesPage_60

It is so great to have a one and a half year old. Sadie is constantly cracking Brian and me up! Every night before we go to bed we like to repeat all the things Sadie is saying to us in her little twangy voice. Her favorite things to say are “I need this”, “I got you”, “watch Elmo”, “tank you Mommy/Daddy”, “bideo Sadie” (which means she wants to watch family videos), and “I love lou”! She is also such a little parrot repeating everything we say. Sadie has been to nursery for two weeks now and she just seems so much more grown up to be in her own class. It breaks her little heart when we leave her in class, but I am sure she will get to the point where she won’t even look back when we drop her off. We are so lucky to have this little girl in our family!

SadieSmoothy_35

Sadie has discovered how amazing smoothies are (and I have been craving them) so needless to say we have been drinking them a lot. We went to Sam’s Club today and picked up a big back of mixed berries with pomegranates (what a great combination)!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for being my personal blog updater. Sadie looks like a fruit bat with her smoothie:).....but I'm sure that she'll turn into a social butterfly in the nursery~~ Happy 18 months!!!

Belnap Family said...

I love listening to her talk! She has the cutest little voice and such a great vocabulary.

Katie said...

What a beautiful digiscrap of Miss 18 months old! Such a lady :)

Sharee said...

It is fun to hear little kids repeat what we say... sometimes informative as to what I say A LOT! I will have to go get some of those mixed berries they do sound good.