1.12.2010

Brian’s First Day of School

Bengals35

Today is Brian’s first day of classes at ISU! He is working on getting his MBA and we are super proud of him (and I am secretly jealous because I LOVE business classes)! It is so weird to be back in the college mindset, but I guess it will keep us thinking we are young. Brian is taking two classes, an Operations Management class on Tuesday from 6-8:45pm and a Finance class on Wed at the same time (but sadly in Pocatello so he has to commute an hour each way). Luckily his work is paying for his tuition so we just couldn’t pass up an opportunity like this. Now that we are a Bengal family we are looking forward to going to some football games and maybe even buying Brian a new orange and black wardrobe.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Brian will have stories to tell his kids....instead of walking a mile in the snow to school, he had to drive an hour in the snow! I prefer walking. Hope he has a snow survival kit in his car~~~

Towne Family said...

Good for you, Bri. How long is it going to take you to get your MBA? Good luck!

Megan said...

Glad to hear it! It will be totally worth it.