1.14.2010

Keeping Christmas Alive…

I have been meaning to post pictures of Christmas in Utah and here I am finally getting around to it! As always we had a great time with family. The day after Christmas we drove down to Utah and here is an array of pictures of that fun weekend. On Sunday a bunch of my cousin’s came to visit (we didn’t take a single pic oops) and we had a grand Mexican meal my Mom prepared that night. Later on we did our traditional singing and pulling out old instruments we played in HS (i forgot my clarinet too bad :). We started opening presents a little later in the evening and all the babies were running around the place wild and tired, but it couldn’t have been any more fun!
ChristmasThurmanCollage
My sister’s family got a Wii and Rockband for Christmas and I am still craving to play it all the time, but alas I don’t know of anyone here in Idaho that owns that game! (anyone…anyone?) I was surprised how fun the drums were to play. My sis Lisa had to help me with the foot pedal on a few songs because little Emmy was kinda getting in the way of me lifting my foot up and down. Brian must have been a guitar player in a previous life because he was ripping it up and got a really good score during his first performance.
Rockband_30
I think this is the last of the Christmas update post, so we will consider it over… how sad!!! Until next year!

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

I wish we had that game. We rock! I'm much better at the guitar than the drums though!

Kimberly said...

Santa brought us a Wii and Band Hero (a very slightly different version of Rock Band). It is fun...I am horrible at it though.

Katie said...

Love the collage! K, so it's your turn to email me pictures from Christmas. The one of me with Mom & Dad turned out better than mine, and Squeaks playing the trumpet are my first 2 requests :)