I just posted pictures on my photo blog… and this will more than likely be the last photo shoot I do before the baby comes. As of this morning I was dilated to a one and 85% effaced! Hurray…we are getting close. I keep thinking every night I need to take a pregnancy profile picture or something, but I just can’t bring myself to it…. This is a call to Brian, I need your help you "photographer" you! Brian has been taking lots of pictures of Sadie. He has captured so many cute moments already!
And like I said a few weeks ago, we are really into smoothies lately (not to mention chocolate drizzled popcorn)!
5 comments:
Wow, three postings since I last looked....fun for me:) Sadie looks so cute and HAPPY! What a fun pink smoothy shot! I'm going to go look on your photography site now. Congrats on being at 85%....ouch!
How cute! Good luck --- its coming along! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little cutie!
CUTE photo of Sadie, Daddy & smoothie :) I'm excited to come out and visit you guys in March!
I am so excited for you! It sounds like you are all ready to have little emmy. I have a doc appointment on Monday and hopefully I have good news as well. I love all your creative picture taking especially the one of Brian and Sadie drinking the smoothie.
cute pictures..i am excited to see pictures of you baby.
Post a Comment