1.21.2010

My lofty list...

I can't let Kelly think she is the only one with goals...here are my 10 "to dos" in 1001 days...or whatever.

1. Figure out how to put at least 1 outfit together for Sadie that Kelly approves of.
2. Not hurt myself (i.e. chop my finger on the table saw, hit my funny bone, stuff like that) for a good, solid month.
3. Make Kelly's photo site.
4. Stock our fridge with some dang kimchi, already.
5. Take on a second job (in order to pay for Kelly's list).
6. Become the most amazing photographer in the world...yes me...cause that's apparently the thing to do right now!
7. Help Sadie realize I can't put two shoes on at the same time...yet.
8. Bench press a truck.
9. Help Kelly realize there is a difference between snowman snow and "you just can't make a snowman with that kind of snow" snow.
10. Make myself a large wooden stake and find Edward Cullen!

6 comments:

Towne Family said...

You will NEVER accomplish #1 (trust me, Steve's tried for over 10 years)and how dare you say such a thing in #10. Wood would not work! :)

Kelly said...

I am rolling around laughing in our messy, messy office! You always know how to make me smile! I especially like #7 and #9 (even though I think that is really just a Stewart thing or an Idaho thing, I'm not quite sure yet!)

Brenda said...

What a silly daddy Sadie has!

m@R(! said...

hahaha! that is hilarious.

Us Bailey's said...

Hahaha! That is funny! Good luck with that list!

Megan said...

Great list! Mike might join you on your quest for #10. You'll have to hunt werewolfs too.