1.04.2010

Welcome 2010!

NewYearResolutions_60

Here is just a few of my New Year’s Resolutions… what are some of yours?

6 comments:

Katie said...

You may want to swap your number 3 and number 5 picture spots because for a second there I thought you were saying you wanted to have more babies! :)

Kelly said...

Haha.. That is funny! I may just leave it up there to freak a few more people out!

Mom and Dad Stewart said...

Kelly, it so neat that you make New Year's resolutions. But we want you to know that we think you are a terrific wife and mom! Brian and Sadie are so lucky. Lots of love!

AmberLou said...

That is such a fun scrapbook page! Where did you find it? Or did you make it? Those are great resolutions. How are you guys doing? It's been forever since we've seen you. Brooklyn keeps asking for Dee! :)

Brenda said...

I forget to look at your blog since it doesn't pop up on my reader, and then it is so much to catch up on all your posts! Lots of fun pictures, but especially of Sadie on the basketball court....so funny:)

natalie said...

These are good ones. Mine are similar + I am going to limit my Internet usage.