3.11.2008

Two posts in a row!

Call me a sick twisted freak, but the link below will take you to something that completely cracks me up. Be warned that this is NOT for the faint of heart (i.e. Kelly...my beautiful wife), people who hate wasting time doing pointless things, people who are afraid of falling and giant bubbles, and feminists (trust me...it would still crack me up if it was a guy).

Have I peaked your interest enough? Then...

Click here!

This is great!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I absolutely hate this thing!!!

tetonmark said...

Okay, I didn't go to the link (Abby again, not Mark) but I LOVE your header. How/Where did you get it?

~Cmac~ said...

I must be a sick, twisted freak too because I thought it was hilarious.

Perkins said...

I laughed out loud. I will have to show this one to Daris.

MadMadameMim said...

um . . . weird.

Jessica said...

You are the weirdest person I have never met in my life! haha

Jessica said...

Kelly, have you seen the PBS version of pride and prejudice? It's so good!

Leslie said...

hi Kelly & Brian ~ I love checking your blog and seeing what you are up to and this link the other day made me laugh so hard (yes the day was that bad!) so thanks and congrats on your expected new addition! See you guys this summer?? Leslie Gray

Krishele said...

That is awful!!! But I couldn't help but laugh.